Griffin Spalding Chamber Foundation Small Business Loans
The GSCC Foundation, under applicable laws and agreements, may make loans to small businesses of Spalding County.
Based on the availability of funds, the Foundation may review requests for funding quarterly, notifying the applicants of disposition within 90 days of receipt. No applicant will be considered for more than one (1) loan during any calendar year.
If you believe your business may qualify for consideration of a funds under these guidelines, and you wish to make application for such, please complete the attached application. The guidelines for completion of the application are as follows:
- All applications must be typed on 8 ½” x 11” paper.
- DO NOT BIND OR STAPLE THE APPLICATION OR ATTACHMENTS.
- You do not have to use the application form but all information must be furnished in the order of the application format with the number designation of the question to which you are responding.
- All questions must be answered and if they do not apply put N/A.
- If there are materials such as color leaflets or multi-page brochures you wish to add in support of your request you must enclose 5 copies of that item with the application.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Previous funding does not guarantee funding in the future. The Foundation urges all applicants to seek other funding sources.
- Applicants are responsible for making certain their applications have been received. The GSCC Foundation assumes no responsibility or liability for applications not received for any reason whatsoever.
It may be mailed to:
Griffin Spalding Chamber of Commerce Foundation
P. O. Box 73
Griffin, Georgia 30224
or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or hand delivered to 143 North Hill Street – Griffin, Georgia.