Membership in the Griffin/Spalding Chamber of Commerce entitles you many opportunities to promote your business, invest in the community, network with other businesses.
- ACTION newsletter – available on-line – also printed in the Griffin Daily News
- Weekly Email Blast – timely information is emailed directly to Chamber Members. This is an opportunity for members to make important announcements and receive reminders of upcoming events.
- Business After Hours – Chamber members join together the third Tuesday of each month to network. These well-attended events are hosted by various member businesses throughout the year.
- Free Referrals – the Chamber receives countless phone calls and requests for information, we only refer our member businesses
- Free listing on the Chamber’s Website – the on-line business directory is a link on our website, where customers can search by business name or category.
- Opportunities to advertise – many opportunities to choose to advertise in the best publications only available to Chamber members
- Prestige – Display your membership decal on your door or window to announce your investment in the community
- Bid opportunities – the Chamber will solicit bids for purchase from Chamber Members first before selecting a vendor.
- Certificates of Origin – Chamber members may have their certificates authorized by a Chamber Staff Member.
- Grand Openings/Ribbon Cuttings – We can assist you with your Grand Opening, or Ribbon Cutting by inviting local dignitaries and providing the scissors & ribbon.
- Leadership Griffin/Spalding – This Annual program provides existing and emerging leaders an expanded knowledge of the problems, opportunities and issues facing Spalding County.
- Member Recognition & Awards – Annual Awards for Outstanding Organization, Outstanding Citizen, Small Business of the Year, Member of the Year, Staff Person of the Year, Boss & Secretary of the Year.
- Committee Participation – you are encouraged to participate in one or more committees to get the most out of your membership, gain understanding and grow your business! Contact us at 770-228-8200 or email@example.com to sign up for committee announcements.
- Governmental Affairs meets the first Thursday of each month at 7:30 a.m.
- Small Business meets the second Wednesday of each month at 12:00 p.m.
- Military Affairs Committee meets the Second Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m.
- Tourism Committee meets the third Wednesday of each month at 3 p.m.
Membership Dues Structure
$250 Annually Basic Membership—up to 15 full-time employees
$5.00 per employee over 15 for next 50
$4.00 per employee for next 50
$3.00 per employee for next 50
$2.00 per employee for next 50
$1.00 per employee for remaining employees
With a maximum dues amount of $2000 per year
Retired Members $100.00 / Civic Clubs/Non-Profit Organizations $100
Home-based business $150/year
Membership Dues are renewable on the anniversary of your join date.
Drugs Don’t Work January Newsletter Here: DDW Jan